.

Wednesday 25 March 2009

John B-S - Back on RV

Hello Bloggers

I started back on air on Tuesday 24th March and I have to say IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!

West Herts Evening is the drivetime show for Radio Verulam 92.6, weekdays 4 - 7pm . On Mondays,Wednesdays & Fridays , Danny Smith is at the helm but as of now I'm back on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I have to admit I made a few simple mistakes back on air...nothing too horrendous but it was great to be talking the usual nonsense, to take over from Warren who does a jazz-funk afternoon show, thanks to Neil for his help on reception, and great to get a call from Danny. We talked about Jonathan Ross being up for a BAFTA despite making that lewd phone-call last year. Looking back was it all a fuss about nothing? I don't think so.

On the programme as well as playing lots of interesting music, we give you news, local news, travel, what's on, information and entertainment. I sometimes have an opinion or two about stories in the news...politicians expenses springs to mind! I also told you that Queen Elizabeth I died on 24th March 1603 and gave you other facts from history (some of it wrong)

For more fun join me on Thursday at 4!

Cheers

John B-S

No comments:

Post a Comment