.

Friday 20 March 2009

The Gig Guide - Review & Tracklisting - 20th March 2009


Greetings all,


Well another show over and not a bad show at all if I say so. We started our 'Track Of The Week' feature off to a flying start with tonight's opening track and congratulations go to Paramanza as our first winners.


We also had a great interview with Danny & Ray from 'Bebop & Rocksteady' who were talking about there recent ventures as well as their rather amazing line up of future gigs.They'll be playing at tonight's (Friday) White Rabbit Promotions gig at The Horn and yours truly will be there. If you're looking for me, I look like this:


Not the greatest picture I agree but it's the first one I can find that didn't make me look completely stupid. Anyway, if you're out at the gig, feel free to come up and say hi.


Anyway, moving on...


Tracklisting:


TRACK OF THE WEEK:
Paramanza – Dress Like Batman
www.myspace.com/paramanza


Fuel For Tired Minds – Smile When You Wake
http://www.myspace.com/fuelfortiredminds

INTERVIEW:
Bebop & Rocksteady - No Long Time

OUTRO:
Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground

That's all for this week. To find out more information on whats happening in the area, don't forget to check out the Lemon Rock website. Please keep sending in your tracks and gig news to me as I really do try and play everything sent to me. Tune in next week for more music from local artists and to hear whats going on in your area.


Until next week...

Chris @
Radio Verulam 92.6FM

No comments:

Post a Comment