.

Sunday 1 March 2009

The Gig Guide - Review & Tracklisting: Friday 27th Feb 2009

Greetings once again,

It was another music fest of a show. Not quite sure how we managed to fit all 5 songs in, what with all the various music events happening around the area to mention, but somehow we did and it sounded pretty good if I say so myself (which I do).

Tracklisting:

Tasha Fights Tigers – Circus Stomp
http://www.myspace.com/tashafightstigers

Trouble With Tuesday – Lonely Man
http://www.myspace.com/troublewithtuesday07

Betaboy – All Of This Time
www.myspace.com/betaboy

Maclaren Wall – For A Day
www.lemonrock.com/maclarenwall

Big Ending: Biffy Clyro – The Conversation Is…

I also talked a bit about the latest Battle Of The Bands Competition that kicks off this week of which both Trouble With Tuesday & Betaboy are taking part in. Best of luck to both of them and (in the interest of staying neutral) Selahdore and The Finger Clicks. I'm planning to attend the evening so if you see me down there (not that you'd recognise me...must put up that picture again) come up and say hi.

Until next week...

Chris @
Radio Verulam 92.6FM

No comments:

Post a Comment