.

Sunday 28 March 2010

Playlist w/c 29th March 2010

Hi Bloggers

I cannot believe how ahead of the game I am this week! Normally, I am struggling to get the playlist out before Monday's show but this week I am almost a day early!!!

Below you will find our drivetime new music playlist for the coming week:

Arno Carstens - Heartbreak Monday
Codeine Velvet Club - Vanity Kills
Corinne Bailey Rae - Paris Nights / New York Mornings
Ella Chi - Cuz He Needed Me
Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes
Gabriella Cilmi - On A Mission
Goldfrapp - Rocket
Harper Simon - Shooting Star
Joshua Radin - I’d Rather Be With You
Katherine Jenkins - Fear of Falling
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
Lisbee Stainton - Is Whispering
Lissie - In Sleep
London Community Gospel Choir (Feat. Paul Carrack) - Soul To Soul
Maria Mena - All This Time
Meat Loaf - Los Angeloser
Mica Paris - Born Again
Nell Bryden - Tonight
OneRepublic - Secrets
Paloma Faith - Upside Down
Paolo Nutini - Growing Up Beside You
Paul Weller - No Tears To Cry
Plan B - She Said
ROX - My Baby Left Me
Scouting For Girls - This Ain’t A Love Song
The Lucinda Belle Orchestra - My Voice & My 45 Strings
Timothy B Schmit - Ella Jean
Whitney Houston - Nothin’ But Love

Items in BOLD are new additions.

See you on the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment