.

Friday 24 April 2009

Special Birthday Show Today!!!

Hi all

Because it is my birthday, we are having a special birthday show today from 4pm. Chris Saunders, our resident gig guide guru, will be joining me a bit earlier than usual and has a few surprises in store. I'm hoping he has a few members of the Pussy Cat Dolls live in the studio - I've dropped enough hints!!!

There will also be some mystery callers, a phone-in competition and lots of my favourite tunes. We will also be bringing you your usual features, including the latest local news & travel plus the gig guide at 6.30pm.

So please join us from 4pm - 7pm on 92.6FM in West Herts or online at www.radioverulam.com

See you on the radio!

Danny

PS - we are giving a prize to the next person who either subscribes to or posts a comment on this blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment