.

Saturday 20 June 2009

John B-S, Tracks Of Your Life, Sunday 21st June, 10am - 12 noon

Hello again,

I will be the guest today on 'Tracks Of Your Life' on Radio Verulam 92.6 or http://www.radioverulam.com/

Each Sunday morning, Elspeth Jackman invites a guest who lives or works in and around St Albans to choose their favourite music and talk about their life. This week she has asked me to share my pearls of wisdom. There will undoubtably be thrills and spills as some of you try to guess what I have chosen. I can confidently assure you my selection does NOT include anything by Bros, Dollar, Madonna, Dido, Take That, Brotherhood of Man or the Bay City Rollers. This leaves lots of other exciting options and I hope I may yet manage to surprise even those of you who know me well. There is no desert island, compulsory Bible or Shakespeare (someone else had that idea long ago) but a poem may appear as will some classic rock, pop, punk, soul, reggae, jazz and even proper music - plus the odd opinion or two!

If you manage to miss my usual nonsense on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4 - 7pm for the perfectly sensible reason that you are at work, walking the dog or you are a glutton for punishment and actually WANT to hear more of me - either way I don't mind. Do tune in anyway!

John B-S

No comments:

Post a Comment